Porto Montenegro is looking to hire an L&D Manager to join their HR Team, in a brand new role in the structure. Reporting to the HR Manager and ultimately to CFO, the L&D Manager will take ownership and be responsible for designing and implementing development programs, overseeing its implementation and assessing its outcomes. The L&D Manager will provide proactive and consultative L&D services, working closely with internal stakeholders as well as external training provider(s) to drive and deliver suitable learning programs across the firm. In this role, L&D Manager is required to be strategic; assessing the skills and knowledge within the organization and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills and knowledge.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of the learning cycle (LNA, course development, implementation and delivery, monitoring and evaluation);
- Identifying and assessing future and current learning needs through LNA, careers paths, annual performance reviews and consultations with employees, line managers and HR manager;
- Drawing an overall or individualized learning and development plans that address needs and expectations;
- Delivering trainings that support the overall organizations objectives, or arranging for a third party trainer to do it, while ensuring quality delivery;
- Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment;
- Deploying a wide variety of training methods;
- Building the culture of learning, one that rewards growth;
- Matching learning activities with stakeholders’ expectations, using the insights from their feedback;
- Monitoring and evaluating learning program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them;
- Developing and conducting effective induction programs;
- Developing and implementing L&D policies, programs and processes while ensuring alignment with organization’s strategic goals;
- Managing the costs of planned programs, while keeping them within L&D budget;
- Working collaboratively and closely with the HR Manager, line managers and colleagues at all levels, being visual within the organization to relay matters of concern;
- Timely submission of internal reporting requirements;
- Performing administrative tasks such as scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment.
A successful L&D Manager will have the following:
- Familiarity with traditional and modern learning methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops etc.);
- A passion for helping people develop;
- Sound project management and organizational skills;
- Strong communicator who enjoys presenting;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven record in conflict resolution;
- The ability to work independently, take initiative, negotiate and deliver within agreed deadlines;
- A proactive and creative approach, with the confidence to challenge the status quo and introduce new ideas;
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability;
- The ability to communicate effectively both in Montenegrin and English.
Special Requirements and Education:
- Undergraduate degree specializing in Human Resources, Psychology, Education or relevant field;
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in the execution of all facets of learning & development, including training delivery;
- Experience in the core areas of coaching, performance management, talent management, change consulting, people development and diversity and engagement;
- Certification in individual and team coaching desirable;
- L&D qualification desirable.
All applications must be in English.
Deadline for applications is 12 noon, 30 November 2017