MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
- Sales Front Desk is a first contact between the client and the Sales team.
- Sales Reception offers high quality of sales information service to our clients and they are responsible for an excellent first impression as well as a representation of the PM project.
- Sales Reception is the main point of information in the village for all our visitors and guests.
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all the duties of a Front Desk Supervisor even in the time of absence.
- Supervising the preparation of the attendance report and sending them every month to HR and Superiors.
- Supervising Sales office cleaners, working closely with them, organizing their holidays.
- Responsible for client relations management (walk in/call in procedure).
- Maintain calendar and organization.
- In charge for sales office supply of all materials and liaising with suppliers.
- Represented as main information point in the village as we are dealing with all kind of requests.
- Assisting to all managers and directors from the reception.
- Following up all events in Porto Montenegro so we can inform our managers about our client attendance.
- Assisting to Sales administrators regarding Sales Force software inputs.
- Making sure Sales team is supplied with updated Marketing material. Ordering, taking care of stocks, displaying and printing Marketing material.
- University degree in area of tourism/ management/ marketing.
- Minimum experience of two years as a Front Desk Receptionist.
- Preferred: Customer service professional certification.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High level of customer service skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in other languages besides English is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal and presentation skills.
- Good team player.
- Microsoft Office software skills, Sales Force software skills.
- Skills such as using printer, fax, scanner and Internet.